Dear canoe polo friends,
Last august IRWV organized its 30th and last International Canoe Polo Tournament in Ieper, Belgium. On August 25-26th 2012, GEKKO will continue this tradition by organizing its 1ST INTERNATIONAL CANOE POLO TOURNAMENT in Gent, Belgium. Gent, located one hour inland from Ieper, is a lively city that offers all ingredients to guarantee a great polo experience:
– We can welcome up to 50 teams in two divisions;
– Games will be played on 5 high-quality pitches (2 equipped with shot-clock);
– There is free camping near the pitches for both tents (grass) and RVs (hard top);
– Continuous catering will serve meat, fish and vegetarian options for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
– A large rain-sheltered area with bar serving cold and warm drinks;
– The venue is at walking distance from the traffic-poor city center offering hostels, B&B’s, hotels, museums, exhibitions, bars, restaurants and excellent shopping.
Location: GENT, BELGIUM
Date: AUGUST 25TH AND 26TH 2012
Already convinced to compete at the 1ST INTERNATIONAL CANOE POLO TOURNAMENT in Gent, Belgium? Subscribe your team(s) at www.gekko-tournament.com/subscribe. Need more information? Visit www.gekko-tournament.com or mail to email@example.com.
We hope to welcome you in Gent!
Isis Vlaeminck +32(0)478020766