Please find our PDF here of the route back to training under the current Covid19 guidance, relevant to England only due to differences between the home nation guidance (04/06/20).
1. Small groups only (6 or fewer) as a club activity.
2. No contact between players.
3. Keep to the 2m distance away from other paddlers on and off the water.
4. Club stores can be accessed but changing rooms and showers still remain out of bounds.
5. Keep a register of people who attend the sessions in the groups of 6 or fewer.
6. No shared use of the ball or any other equipment.
7. It is okay to train with a ball for personal use only.
8. Drills only at the moment, clubs should not be playing games.Canoe_Polo_Covid19_flowchart